Hope & Light

We all go through seasons
In this world of uncertainty
We've been bruised, hurt and scarred
Or stuck in a pit of guilt & shame
Times of worry, pain and darkness
Broken hearts. Shattered dreams

You wonder, how do we move forward?

I see it in that sunrise. The light.
The reason I see the light is because I've been in darkness
The light sets me free, heals my wounds
We don't need to fear a darker tomorrow when there's light in today
There is redemption. Freedom.

Photo: Taken  @ Shallow Inlet, Wilsons Prom

It's in the hope I have in Jesus
Who lives in my heart
What greater hope can we have in this broken world?
Than from Him who overcame death!
The power of the resurrection makes all the difference in who I am

We are raised to life and alive through Christ
You & I have victory over all areas of darkness & fear
Work stress or health, broken relationships or the bleak future
There is hope. There is light.


Celebrate that hope today and live it out
Happy Resurrection Sunday
x Ginelle x


If you've been hurt, broken or just looking for that hope in your life - have a listen to this song!
 * Scars - I am They *

 

Ps: Sorry, my blog needs to be redesigned, i shall get to it soon!
 

Comments

Popular Posts